Saturday, January 24, 2009

Stretch Pants

It's been awhile since I have posted and I have a lot to say. I will put those thoughts on the blog later today.

For now, I have to share the predominant thought in my head this morning: stretch pants. For the past couple of months I have been wearing stretch pants because of the pain and swelling in my abdomen. They are not like 80s big sweater, spandex stretch pants...They are even worse than that. They are the kind of pants that probably sell well in Florida...I'm talking Golden Girls quality. So, I will be glad to retire them after I have healed from the surgery.

Unfortunately during recovery I will go through a muumuu phase. But no one will see those except for my husband and they will be retired as well.

Thank you for being a friend... :)

1 comment:

  1. Just checking in to see how you're doing. I'll be thinking about you during surgery (and after) and hoping for good news. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete