Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Random Thoughts

Tomorrow I go back to the blood bank to try and give blood again for the surgery. I have eaten so many iron-rich foods and taken so many iron pills this week...hopefully my blood cell count is up. Wish me luck!

Other than that, nothing is going on....except that I have decided that I am READY!!! Anxiety and fear be damned!

I woke up in the middle of the night last night and started talking to my fibroids and calling them aliens. So...yeah...maybe I shouldn't have shared that. But the bottom line is that they are no longer welcome in the spaceship that is my uterus.

I am obviously tired...so I am out for now.

1 comment:

  1. Praying for a good report on your iron levels! And for continued readiness on your part as the time grows near!

    ReplyDelete