Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Good News & Bad News

Good News: I am home from the hospital and recovering relatively well.

Bad News: Due to some issues with the tumors on the back of my uterus, my doctor had to opt for a hysterectomy. This happened after she had already removed 7 tumors. We had talked about it the Friday beforehand, so I knew that it was a possibility. I am ok with it...but it is going to take me awhile to process what this means as far as my family and the positive and negative changes in my life.

I am thankful for the support of my family and friends. This is not the worst thing that has ever happened, but it will take some time to fully understand it.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the update! Although I had hoped for better news, I will continue to pray for quick healing and guidance as you guys figure out how this will effect your plan for a family.
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete